Management of the Procedural Pain Induced by Bone Marrow Biopsies: An Observational Study
Purpose and Significance of Study: This is an investigation into the factors involved in the procedural pain experienced by 40 patients in bone marrow biopsy. Based on the results, it also offers strategies for pain mitigation.
Fit with Scope of Journal: The manuscript is of high interest for the journal Annals of Clinical Oncology.
o The manuscript is mostly error-free. A few very minor errors (already corrected in the galley proof) are listed below –
· “pre-medication” must be written as a single word without hyphen every time to maintain consistency.
· In the 2nd sentence of Results in the Abstract, “in a diagnosis purpose” must be replaced with “for diagnostic purposes”. Same goes for the 2nd sentence of the 1st paragraph in the Results.
· In the last sentence of Results in the Abstract, “.” must be replaced with “, while the”.
· In the last sentence of Patients in the Materials and Methods, “patient” must be replaced with “patients”, “cares only” must be replaced with “only cares”, and “old” must be replaced with “age”.
· In the 1st sentence of the 2nd paragraph of Pain Assessment in the Results, “per cent” must be replaced with “percent”.
· In the 3rd sentence of the 3rd paragraph in the Discussion, “procedural-related” must be replaced with “procedure-related”.
· In the 2nd sentence in the Conclusion, “a multiple biopsy” must be replaced with “multiple biopsies”.
Centre de Soins Palliatifs de Lyon Sud, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Lyon, France
Received: Tue 10, Mar 2020
Accepted: Sat 28, Mar 2020
Published: Tue 31, Mar 2020
© 2021 Marilene Filbet . This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited. Hosting by Science Repository.