About Science Repository
Science Repository OÜ is one of the fastest growing Open Access journal publishers. It is currently publishing more than 100 open access, online, peer-reviewed journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines. We are confident on our vision & in the upcoming days the numbers will be really amazing. Science Repository serves the worldwide academic communities and contributes to the progress and application of science with its publication.
We at Science Repository is commited to our mission & to achieve this mission we adhere to our core principals.
We do work in benefit of science for a sustainable future for the dissemination of scientific knowledge. We are open in exchange of ideas and information & maintain equality and inclusiveness.
We provide the highest quality of blind peer reviewed research is at the heart of what we do, working alongside some of the most prestigious contributors in their respective fields. We at Science Repository also collaborate with team of international renowned scientists, physicians, academicians and economists. Not just that we maintain high-quality, timely peer review jornals.
Science Repository embraces few core components & we adhere to those.
- Open Access - Science Repository is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation. View License Deed | View Legal Code
- Copyrights - Science Repository asks authors to grant Science Repository a nonexclusive copyright. In this way, authors continue to hold the copyright with no restrictions. This makes Science Repository a fully open publisher in this component also.
- Reuse Rights - Science Repository is fully open on Reuse Rights by granting a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Reader Rights - Science Repository is completely Open Access
- Author Rights - Only the authors hold the copyright for their manuscripts before peer review (“preprints”) and after peer review (“postprints”). For this reason, authors are allowed to post their raw manuscripts on any repository or website. Science Repository does not ask authors to waive this right. Once the manuscript is accepted for publication (after peer review), authors grant Science Repository a nonexclusive copyright (see Reuse Rights). Based on this copyright, Science Repository produces the final paper in Science Repository's layout. This version is given to the public (and hence also back to the authors) under the Creative Commons license (see Reuse Rights)
Publication Ethics Statement
Science Repository is committed to maintaining high standards through a rigorous peer review, together with strict ethical policies. Any infringements of professional ethical codes such as plagiarism, fraudulent use of data, or bogus claims of authorship should be taken very seriously by the editors, with zero tolerance. Science Repository follows the Code of Conduct of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), and follows the COPE Flowcharts for Resolving Cases of Suspected Misconduct. The submitted manuscript should not have been previously published in any form and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.